I CANT DO THIS GAME. after first stage a just alt+f4 from it. for some reason i really cant do this game.
The Building 71 Incident
A downloadable game for Windows
Between 1997 and 1998, building 71, at a university in the south of Brazil, was closed after allegations of a gas leak. However, during this period, on several occasions, suspicious activities were detected from within the building. An employee whose identity was not disclosed, decided to investigate and record the origin of such activities. The man ended up being considered missing by the police, but portions of the recording are now being released to the public.
- Support me on https://ko-fi.com/scarycube
- If you enjoyed the game, please consider donating. Also, if you'd like to talk to me and know about my future projects, follow me on Twitter (@ScaryCube).
- Hey, my name is Bruno Pressanto and I made this game in two months for my Undergraduate Thesis, supervised by Professor Marcelo Fardo.
- Feel free to share your YouTube videos here so I can watch it!
Entre 1997 e 1998, o bloco 71, em uma universidade no sul do Brasil, foi interditado por indícios de vazamento de gás. Contudo, durante esse período, foram evidenciadas, em diversas ocasiões, atividades suspeitas vindas de dentro do edifício. Um funcionário, cuja identidade não foi revelada, decidiu investigar e gravar a origem dessas perturbações. O homem acabou sendo considerado como desaparecido pela polícia, mas partes da gravação estão sendo liberadas ao público.
- Me apoie no https://ko-fi.com/scarycube
- Se você gostou deste jogo, por favor, considere fazer uma doação. Além disso, se você gostaria de falar comigo e saber sobre meus projetos futuros, siga-me no Twitter (@ScaryCube).
- Oi, o meu nome é Bruno Pressanto e fiz este jogo em dois meses como parte do meu TCC, orientado pelo professor Me. Marcelo Fardo.
- Sinta-se à vontade para gravar sua experiência com o jogo e compartilhá-la aqui para que eu possa assistir!
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars(216)
|Made with||Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Creepy, Horror, Immersive, Narrative, Psychological Horror, Retro, suspense, vhs|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This was such a fun experience! I thought the atmosphere of the entire game was stellar. There were definitely parts in the game where I felt completely claustrophobic and on edge! I also appreciate the lack of jumpscares and loved that most of my paranoia came from the atmosphere. Wished the experience was a bit longer and the scary atmosphere could've been ramped up a bit further, but overall a really fun experience :D
God, how I liked this game, I really enjoyed playing it. The way they keep you in suspense without stamped screamers is something incredible. With pleasure I will go through other projects of the developer. Good luck in the future!
I will be glad to subscribe to my channel (✿◕‿◕✿)